The NAVIGATOR was developed to meet the evolving needs of street, road and area lighting. It offers a patented structure made from aluminium, ensuring it is 100% recyclable. It is designed to last. Combined with Array LeS® Technology, it increases safety and renders colors naturally with CRI 85 and 5000K color temperature. The Automatic Optical Lens Cleaning System (AOLCS™) uses raindrops to clean the lens. The NAVIGATOR Cooling System Airflow generates thrust force at one end and suction at the other end controlling the water drops over the lens. The NAVIGATOR only needs 4 rainy days per annum to keep the optics clean.
- High luminous flux with less power: 150 lm/W
- Daylight color temperature, 5000 K
- High quality light, with exceptional color rendering and glare control
- Broad range of glass optics that can be protected from vandalism
- Patented structure that keeps the lense clean
- Adapts effortlessly to control devices
- Easy to handle due to small size and weight