The NAVIGATOR II was developed to meet the evolving needs of street and road lighting. It is the world’s first street luminaire that offers adjustable light distribution. Power of the luminaries varies from 22 – 180 W. NAVIGATOR II can be installed on a pole arm, straight pole or even wall mounted. Variable optics are available to provide the best possible lighting for your application. It can be controlled with the line voltage, integrated twilight sensors, smart control interface equipped with wireless communication and astronomical clock, DALI, DMX, 1-10V PWM or potentiometer bus.
- World’s first street luminaire with adjustable light distribution
- Efficacy of 165 lm/W
- Natural daylight color temperature of 5000 K (3000K & 4000K optional)
- High quality light, with exceptional color rendering and glare control
- Wide power range and modularity gives optimal lighting levels
- Adapts seamlessly to intelligent control systems
- Carefree operation